Complex Filter idea

Hi

I need some pointers on how to get a filter like this working or if it even possible with Adalo. I have attached an image of the idea I am pursuing.

The buttons will allow user to select certain parameters & the results with be output with OR AND logic.

I have built the buttons & logic for one category (e.g. Brands). Output will show all the brands selected by user. I have 5 brands so I just need 5 OR sections in the filter.

Now the problem is the inclusion of the “Features” category. The output will be the selected Brands AND the selected feature. I do not know how to do it. I have included an image of what has been described.

Output should be:

Headphones Noise Cancelling, Headphones Tangle Free Cord, Headphones Noise Cancelling & Tangle Free Cord

Motorola Noise Cancelling, Motorola Tangle Free Cord, Motorola Noise Cancelling & Tangle Free Cord.

Any pointers will be most welcome
Filter idea

Hi @eduscvs

Maybe this will help you - Multiple Filters Items Visibility.mp4 - Google Drive

Hi @ishantanusrivastava

Thank you…will try this out.

Hi @ishantanusrivastava

The button ideas work great. Elegant!

I have another problem. This case works fine since all items (phones) belong to only 1 category. Phones are either Nokia. Motorala, Samsung or Apple. My items can belong to more than 1 category.

Say for example there is a new phone model that is made by Samsung & Apple (hypothetically speaking). I want this item to show when user clicks on Apple & user clicks on Samsung. So the relationship betweens Phone Model & Category is no long Many to 1, it is now Many to Many.

I have given the initial screen shot that shows Brand & Features just as an example. Brands are easy as all items belong to only one Brand. The Features part is tricky as the items can have many features. I need to display a list that shows all the items that fit all user selections.

In my screenshot, the items output should be

Output should be:

Headphones Noise Cancelling, Headphones Tangle Free Cord, Headphones Noise Cancelling & Tangle Free Cord

Motorola Noise Cancelling, Motorola Tangle Free Cord, Motorola Noise Cancelling & Tangle Free Cord.

Hope I am clear…once again thanks for the great idea for the button set up. My initial set up works but it was very action-heavy with true-false statements etc. I have adopted your idea which is much more action-efficient.

Hi,

Hope this help - WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free