Conditional fields in same form

I would like to show and hide fields in the same form based on the input of a previous field.
For example, a dropdown with two options is the first input on the field. Based on the user’s selection, I want to show one group of fields for one option and another group of fields for the other option.

Is this possible? If so, how?

2 Likes

I don’t think this is possible with a form component. However you can add separate input/fields with different visibility options based on other fields. At the end you put the Create or Update button with the info gathered from the fields. You you can put the first dropdown field component, with the first two options. The second dropdown you change visibility if option one is A for example. And so on. At the end you add a button that Updates or Creates your data with the correct info. You can even have that action be conditioned. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you @ppvaldes for the response. The issue I’m hitting now is how to make these fields required?

2 Likes

Currently not possible but there is a feature request here for that: Required Fields in a Custom Forms | Voters | Adalo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.