CONTEST: Give the most solutions in December, get 2 free months of Pro ($100 value)

It’s contest time! December is the season of giving. So, we want to celebrate by encouraging you to give solutions to fellow makers!

Here is how this works. Solutions are only accepted in the Get Help category. To mark a solution, click the more options icon (…) and then select the solved button.

You are not able to mark your own responses as a solution. The only people that can mark solutions are the creator of the post, community leaders, and staff.

Please refrain from direct messaging the creator of the post, community leaders, or staff members to get them to mark a solution. You are allowed to DM me @jessehaywood if you believe you have given a solution and it hasn’t been marked.

Please abide by our Contest Rules.

You can follow your progress here.

I will announce the winner in this thread and then I will DM them for next steps.

I will bump this post periodically with the leaderboard.

We are planning to do many more contests throughout the year, so get ready!

Have questions? Respond here :point_down:

7 Likes

Sounds fun!

3 Likes

Right now @dilon_perera is in the lead with 4 solutions and @Yongki and @TKOTC are tied for 2nd with 1 solution each.

4 Likes

@dilon_perera is in the lead with 5 solutions!

@TKOTC is in second with 2.

@Yongki is in third with 1.

@dilon_perera still in the lead with 8 solutions!

@Yongki moved up to 2nd with 3 solutions.

@TKOTC and @alexbarciog are tied in 3rd with 2 solutions each.

@dilon_perera won with 19 solutions! Awesome work Dilon. I’ll DM you on Monday with next steps.

Be sure to check out the Contest Category. I will be announcing our big quarterly contest this Monday. Sneak peak: the prize involves cash money and something to do with MicroAcquire.

4 Likes

Congratulations @dilon_perera

You are evolving into something great. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well done @dilon_perera ! Very impressive for such a young guy! Keep it up :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank You Everyone :raised_hands:

And all the best with 2022!

3 Likes

Congrats @dilon_perera !

2 Likes

Good job brother, really smart and talented even if you are so young :blush:
Happy 2022 :tada::champagne:
Eugen

2 Likes