CSV file problem ⚠️

Hello to all of you,

I have a problem when I want to import data in csv format. I have added all the properties in my collection (see picture 1) but when I import the csv, many fields are missing (see picture 2). Someone could help me to solve this problem please.

Thanks to you the community

Hi @paul,

You mean left side? Left side is the columns in the csv that you uploaded and the right side is for choose the property that created on the collection to store that column’s data! Check your csv if it has the all columns.

Hope I understood you correctly!

Thank you

1 Like

I’m an Adalo enthusiast in in my free time but work as a SQL Developer in my day job. I work with imports in different formats every day, but CSV files are the most common. One thing I’ve learned over the years is that a lot of the time, the reason for missing or mismatched information is that the CSV file isn’t formatted properly to match your table.

So, I suggest taking a closer look at your CSV files using Excel or Notepad++. It can really make a difference in ensuring that everything matches up properly.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.