No because again, please listen to me when I say this, THE BUG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FORM INPUTS. Please stop focusing on the form inputs. It wouldn’t matter if the custom action didn’t use form inputs at all since the main issue is that we are seeing the same test record IDs being sent to the webhook, no matter which user is sending the request. The blank form inputs from the previous examples are an unrelated symptom from that same bug where the custom action is not sending the expected data to the webhook.
I have been unable to recreate this bug with test records using any of the devices available to me so I can’t give immediate feedback about if this made any impact, but again the main issue is that the webhook isn’t just sending blank data but it is sending completely incorrect data associated with test record ids that are not accessible to the user.
The “solution” you have provided is completely wrong and does not apply to our use case at all.This is really frustrating because I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that there is a bug here you need to look into and you don’t seem willing to accept that despite the overwhelming examples and evidence I’ve presented.
I am going to spell this out extremely granularly so you understand our workflow:
- User signs up in our app. When they signup, we send a custom action that creates the users profile in our external collections database. When the external collection user profile record is created, we update the Adalo Users collection with the unique ID from the external collection as a field in the User Collection.
- When an “Offer” is available for a user, we create the “Offer” in a different external collection that references the first external collection for that paticular user’s unique ID. In our Adalo App, any records in the “Offers” external collection are displayed on a filtered list component
- The user clicks on the item from the list (if available) and is taken to a new details screen where they enter their preferred delivery address.
- The delivery address and unique external id for both the “Offer” record and the external user profile record are included in a custom action request sent to an integromat webhook.
- Integromat maps and parses webhook request to appropriate databases.
The bug here, is that in some cases (and I have no way of knowing how/why/where) the custom action is sending test data, whcih includes blank form entries and MORE IMPORTANTLY incorrect record ids associated with test records which are not accessible to our users. Please note the time stamps, and consistent same record IDs for each request: