I hope you are all well.
I am trying to build custom calendar component as per image (I am aware that there is an existing component with calendar but it does not serve my use case as first it goes to agenda which is not applicable for me and second it cannot differentiate between events state and third it simply does not pass the selected date and does not have a selected date state).
What I am trying to achieve is:
- user lands on the selected today’s date or selects a date
- state selected is indicated
- events presented on this date or shows as dots (up to 3) and depending on the type colours are different
- it causes the below list header to show the selected date and below list of filtered by the selected date
I am considering two options:
- hacking through available lists (but I have run out of ideas) to achieve it manually
- creating a custom component or work with some to create a custom component to achieve it
What do you guys think? Do you have any ideas to get there?
Thank you so so much!