Database inserting blank record when real record added?

Hi Guys I am new to Adalo and have built an app for a garage to allow customers to either book an MOT online or Book a Service online via their phone.

The app works great and as it should inserting only the actual users data into the MOT Database But when I select SERVICE it inserts the user record but also inserts a Blank record below?

Can anyone help me to fgure out what going on ? Many Thanks

Link to Preview Book Services

Please make sure you are not repeating the same “Create” action for that collection as a screen action.

Hi Colin,

Thanks for helping, The Submit button action for “book an MOT” is set to (1) Create an MOT Slot (2) Trigger notification and (3) Link to confirmation screen ( this just says the user will get a confirmation email about MOT booking)

The Submit button for “book a service” is set to (1) Create a Service Slot (2) Trigger notification and (3) Link to confirmation screen 2 ( this just says the user will get a confirmation email about their Service booking)

So I cant see whats wrong ?

Many thanks
Nex

Hi Again Colin

You are correct I had the action duplicated in the Form screen and in the submit button. Many thanks all seems to be working Ok now.

Is there some way where I can send a duplicate copy of the data from the form via Email or an SMS message submitted by the user to the Garage owners ? As the garage will have to check the booking in admin maybe one or twice a day to know whats been booked !

Thanks again

Nex

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.