Deck Swiper Pro - Alternating actions

Hi,

I’m using the Deck Swiper Pro in my app and have actions set for Left and Right swipes. Since setting it up, every time I test it the actions only happen for every other swipe. For example, if I have 10 cards, the action only happens for cards 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.

• I’ve tried going slowly but it had no impact.
  • I’ve tried deleting the items in the database that appear on the cards and loaded them all up again but it had no impact.
  • This happens regardless of if I actually swipe or press the buttons.
  • This happens regardless if I swipe them all left, or all right, or some either way.
  • As far as I can tell, I don’t have any conditions on my actions but here are screenshots in case.

Has anyone experienced this or can anyone help? Please help - I have to demo this on Monday and I just upgraded from the standard Deck Swiper to the Pro because the standard component was also randomly misifiring.

Hey - were you able to get this figured out? Also did you contact Minimum Studio (the group that created it)?

Nope, the issue persists and Minimum Studio haven’t responded to my support request.

Does anyone have any leads on NoCode Monkey’s whereabouts? Is he OK? Just lightly stalked his online presence and he basically disappeared 6 weeks ago.

Hi @ekseptional ,

Once, I was replacing swipe component with giant custom list and put the left and right icon to perform the same function, it was for photo contest likes.

It seems that old and new swipe components have difficulty to be reliable.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.