Design problems ,can't make an update

Hello dilon, please are you having a look at it, I really need to publish, my subscription for this month is counting, please

Thank you dilon for everything, I really appreciate your efforts for me, you didn’t respond to my last complaint, but I’ve been able to get it done, so for now, no problems

I’m sorry for the stress dilon, but please just one last thing,

This above is my products detail screen, you worked on the chat icons yesterday, they are working normal, but as you see above, they appear multiple times on some product detail profiles, and appear normal on others, but it still works well…
Secondly, I noticed that when I send a chat through that product detail, it’s not updating on the conversation screen like the other 2 chat screens, I don’t know if you can help me check it out please

Hey @Presh,

Sorry for the delay! Having my exams these days and that’s the reason for my delay.

So all Ok right?

Could you check again?

Thank you

It works well now

And all the best in your exams

So In my app, i have the location and region collection, and I put a relationship that a location can have many regions, but a region can have only one location which I think makes sense… The problem is that when I put the 2 dropdown in a screen and choose a location, on the region dropdown, all the regions are appearing down, but I only want the region of the location I selected… How do I solve Pleasee

Please I’m having serious issue with my chat screens, when a user sends a message, like for example, if I’m a user and I send a message to another user, it’s updating in my conversation screen, but it’s not Updating in the other users screen

How do I solve it please

Updated the app! Let me know!