Directly contact a user from pressing a button

I have created a video to solve exactly that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YNZSP-IPvI

hello @michael.ionita appreciate your message! the video had some great features and logic which I applied however it created this problem (along with the one I had posted before) :

@pford @anon78309838 @Victor any ideas please?

Is it just that the text isn’t showing up?

@pford yes! along with this

Is this a copied list by chance?

@pfordmediais is there an issue with copied lists?

Sometimes when you copy lists, the data becomes unlinked, but since there is some text, but not all text there it doesn’t seem to be the case. Could need to relink the image though. As for the Changing height of the white box - I think that due to the fact that there is no text there to fill the space. Is that record missing a name by chance?

1 Like

thanks @pford turns out the list was copied and I replaced it with a new one! the height of the box is now fixed but the name is still not visible as is the image

@pford @anon78309838 @Victor can anyone help?

Hard to tell anything from that screenshot. Can you post some more details. How you have set it up. The layering of the components. Thye available data on that screen etc?

thank you so much @anon78309838 heres the data from the messages screen

![image|456x500] (upload://iVb1z2GbfXGMAJWrUO409gCxPtA.jpeg)

@anon78309838

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.