I need some expert Adalo fundi help!
I want to display images within a cartain time frame. How can i get that done? Start date, end Date and images are in a collection. I set a start day and end day for immage. How should i set the filters to display only the date given from start to finish?
In short, image 1 should be visible from 10 Aug 2021 untill 20 Aug 2021 then it must not be visible after end date.
Thanks for your time guys!!
Hi @Franna ,
How is your database layout ?
What have you done to achieve this ?
Do you need to check time for this ?
I’d suggest the following:
- Decide a general rule that applies to all images (ex: when an image is uploaded, it’ll be active for 10 days)
- creating additional True/False field.
- when an image is uploaded, make it True by default
- use automation Zapier or Integromat to perform a recurring action everyday to check if the expiry date is equal to today
- if the above rule matches, update the record to false
In the front end in Adalo’s images list, set a rule to show images only when it’s True.
it’s very simple, all you need to do on your list is this, (it also works for visibility condition)
hope it’ll help
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.