Does Adalo have direct support?

Does Adalo have direct support?

Why my email sent to support was left without reply? How can I connect to a direct person to deal with bugs?

I have found that tickets raised via Submit a Support Ticket (adalo.com) are answered. Some slower than others, but that is understandable depending on the nature of the issue.

Did read the email support was being stopped in favour of tickets. Which makes sense.

2 Likes

You can find everything regarding our support process here: Adalo Statement of Support

2 Likes

Hi, Colin!

Could you, please, update me with the status of 250852952 message which I sent on 28 Nov?

This is what a got in the response to the support ticket:
Thank you for reaching out to Adalo Support. Your message (250852952) has been received and is being reviewed by our customer experience team. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We typically respond within 24 - 48 hours after receiving a ticket, between Monday-Friday.

I believe your ticket has already been responded to. Let me know if I can help further.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.