Drip Course Content

Hi @MarkLanz,

That’s the correct approach – and yes there are limitations to the dates you can choose at the moment. Unfortunately, I’m not aware of a way to set a custom time delay directly in the visibility condition, but you can set the time-condition (where it currently says ‘1 week ago’) to instead reference a variable in your Adalo database that you can set-up with the correct dates on the back-end.

1. Add a new date/time property to your User database for each video to be displayed:
    – Video 1 Release Date
    – Video 2 Release Date
    – Video 3 Release Date

2. When a user signs up, set the new properties you created:
    – Video 1 Release Date = Current Time + 7
    – Video 2 Release Date = Current Time + 14
    – Video 3 Release Date = Current Time + 21
    As you can tell, the Current Time function is noted in days, so we are simply adding 7 per week.
    If you want to read more on working with times and what it all means, this is a forum post that I found to be quite helpful: Help : StarTIME +60 = funny Endtime 🤔 - #3 by karimoo

3. Set the visibility of the referenced Plyr Video components to only be visible if the Video Release Date is before the current time. Then, as the videos become available, the user will see them.

I haven’t gone through and tested it yet, but I believe this should be it to work. With this approach, you shouldn’t need to update anything each week either, since you’ll be setting it all up-front.

Hope this helps!

1 Like