Dynamic Background Component

Could someone make a dynamic background image component?

It would be especially impressive if the full screen image was fixed to the top, to give the illusion of every other element floating above it like so (or any other way to get this effect): January 14, 2022 - YouTube

With dynamic backgrounds like this, Adalo users could do some really cool things. For example have a screen that changes background images depending on a true or false user property (or any property), or allow users to change backgrounds themselves (or purchase/unlock them). I think the community could create some really creative uses and interactive designs with such a plugin.

Hey @Dons,

I’m pretty sure I created something like this a couple months ago but for some reason it didn’t work. I think it has something to do with the value passed to the image component is incorrect.

Hey! Sounds like you almost had it then! But I assume you’re not working on it anymore?

Yeah. Maybe if I have some free time soon I could work on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Dons your request is coming alive after some days :

What Custom Components do YOU want in the Marketplace? - #38 by James_App_Maker ( cheers for Adalo and James! )

2 Likes

@Dons forgot to update you that James released this component that you can buy it and use it!

1 Like