Dynamic event waiting list

Hi, I have created a screen that shows two lists. List 1 is a list of people attending an event, and List 2 is a list of users waiting to get on the list 1 for a specific event.

As you can see the people going list is working but the people waiting list is empty. There are 7 users marked as going to the pool event, but the capacity is set to 6, so there should be one person on the waiting list.

Waiting List 2 setup

I also want users added to the waiting list automatically when the capacity for a specific event is reached. Then if a user is removed from the attending list they will automatically be replaced by the first user on the waiting list, (the list is sorted oldest-newest.)

I am now officially stuck and any help gratefully received. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @chapperzz,

Correct? : Going and Waiting Users Preview.mp4 - Google Drive

Thank you

Hi Dilon,

That is seriously impressive if you did that since I asked the question :grin: I have been trying to get this to work for days!!

It is almost correct. What you have done is the first part, I just need the ability to remove a user from the going list and have the the first person on the not going list added to the going list automatically. Make sense?

Anyway could I give you my login details to see if you can sort it on my app?

Is this correct? : Events Going and Waiting List - Preview.mp4 - Google Drive

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.