I’m starting to notice more lag and frame rates dropping now as my app grows. Does anyone have any tips / tricks? like browser preference, turning off this or that, etc.
This is a common problem, unfortunately What can help from my experience:
- turn off “Display Screen Connections” in App Settings (or Shift+L)
- open the editor in the freshly-started browser and be sure you don’t have other applications consuming lots of resources
- reduce number of screens and elements (for example, unnecessary grouping). I know it is not easy but sometimes you may have lots of “draft” screens saved for future use
- turn of Lottie animations in editor if you have any (they consume A LOT of resources)
Best regards, Victor.
Other things that can also help:
- Avoid “hard coding” images in screens but instead try to reference them from a collection. (You can do this by having a generic images collection that has an ID property field and then filtering by the ID of the image you want)
- Avoid having large volumes of “hard coded” text. Again, reference these large bodies of text through magic text of a collection. This can be achieved similar to the above-mentioned tactic above for images.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.