Empty search box displaying entire database

Thanks Charles for letting us know!

1 Like

@nvrjulian @dilon_perera

Update:

We recently noticed that an empty dropdown or input would reveal no results when tied to a list. We treated it as a bug and “fixed” it… Our goal in the future would be for this to be a user setting. I’m sorry this was not communicated to our community. We are currently looking into better forms of communication regarding fixing bugs and similar changes. The current behaviour of the list should be how it functions moving forward until notified otherwise. I’m sorry for any confusion this has caused.

So this is actually an improvement! Now, instead of needing to have two lists (one to show all when the dropdown is empty, and another to show only when a dropdown option is selected), we can now have one list! :clap: This reduces the resources we need per screen when using lists.

1 Like

Awsome!

Thanks for taking your time to follow up this issue.

1 Like

My pleasure

hey man, sorry for the insistence but i’m still with the same issue. Yours is solved?

I’m working with an specific list filter and all the DB is showing up, no filter…
And if I search for and empty state inside list filters, no results are showing up. And I know this isn’t true because the DB data field shows that’s wrong.

Anyone with this issue? All my list filters did work till 2 days ago.

In this case, the best way for us to help you is you could send a few screenshots showing your settings. Even better, send us a screen recording showing how you have the backend set up, how it’s behaving, and how you would like it to behave. Loom.com is a great tool for screen recordings.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.