Error uploading ipa file in adalo

When submitting an iOS app build, continually getting the “Error uploading ipa file in Adalo” error.
I’m able to publish Android App without any error.
However, always “Failed” for iOS.

Please view the screen shot that is given below.

All good with respect to checking the “Apple ID” account and the “Developer” account details.

Hello, if you’re still experiencing this issue, you can submit a support ticket through this link: Submit a Support Ticket

Thank you!

The problem still exists.

Any updates, please?

I’ve been unable to build the iOS version for the past four days. Please, I need some help.

What’s your error log?

some code snippet:

exec error: Error: fastlane exited with error code 1 (signal: null)
ERROR: Error during fastlane build: Error: fastlane exited with error code 1 (signal: null)
at exec (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/scripts/lib/exec.js:127:13)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
at async Script.execScript (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/shared/scriptLogging.js:50:22)
at async /Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/shared/scriptLogging.js:142:12
at async runFastlane (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/ios/buildIos.js:710:5)
at async buildIos (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/ios/buildIos.js:947:3)
at async Queue. (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/ios/ios.js:122:9)

Hello, have you submitted a support ticket? If yes, you can wait for the reply on that support ticket to solve the issue that you’re experiencing.

Thank you!

Okay, I’ve already submitted the support ticket (8be28e3a-a06d-4f47-8ded-4b131dc7d528)

Have you got a response on it?

I don’t think so.

i have the same problem. Did you manage to solve it?

No, Same issue from last 5 days :frowning:

stdout | #######################################################################
stdout | # fastlane 2.214.0 is available. You are on 2.212.1.
stdout | # You should use the latest version.
stdout | # Please update using gem install fastlane.
stdout | #######################################################################

exec error: Error: fastlane exited with error code 1 (signal: null)
ERROR: Error during fastlane build: Error: fastlane exited with error code 1 (signal: null)
at exec (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/scripts/lib/exec.js:127:13)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
at async Script.execScript (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/shared/scriptLogging.js:50:22)
at async /Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/shared/scriptLogging.js:142:12
at async runFastlane (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/ios/buildIos.js:710:5)
at async buildIos (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/ios/buildIos.js:947:3)
at async Queue. (/Users/administrator/Code/releases/production/ios/ios.js:122:9)

That’s not the full error log.

Hi, thank you for response.

Here is the attached error log file.

(Attachment error-log-091523-1.txt is missing)

I sent an email with an error log attached, but I got the following response:

Details:
error-log-091523-1.txt: Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif, webp, avif).

How can I provide the error log in the above specified formats? The error text is too big to save in the formats listed above.

Hello,

No, the problem continues to remain. Since last Monday, I have been trying to build an iOS app, but I have been unsuccessful.

The whole error log is attached .

Here is the screen shot:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.