Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

I open sourced the fixed version of the current signature, which I believe the only issue was with Safari web browser. It is here.

For the one in the video that updates the database, I cannot release it. At present maker components are what we call second-class citizens (not that they are terrible, deep linking and geolocation are top tier components). Adalo components are a mix of second-class and first-class citizens. When looking at the app page you can see Navigation, Lists, Buttons, Simple, and Forms & Fields. These are first-class components because they are baked into the system, they are not restricted to the component manifest and API. This is why things like the Form have an Edit Styles button that you cannot build at a component maker. Anything in the Installed or Private section of the app are called second-class citizens, whether Adalo makes it or someone else. Storing images in the database is for first-class citizens only and is off-limits to second-class citizens. Promoting maker components to first-class citizens will be very good for Adalo, but on the list of priorities it most certainly should not be near the top at this point.

5 Likes