EZAi - Supercharge your Content Creation! Out Now

iOS: ‎EZAi - Chat GPT Ai Writer on the App Store
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iappsni.ezaiandroid&gl=GB
Web: https://web.ezai.app/

Hey Adalo friends! Are you ready to launch your app and need product descriptions, Google Ad Titles, and descriptions, maybe you need some company moto inspiration or simply wish to supercharge your blog posts? Well we made this app completely on Adalo for you guys :slight_smile:

With EZAi (pronounced Ease Eye), our AI-driven app gives you access to the latest in Artificial Intelligence technology at a fraction of the cost of other services like Copy.ai and Jasper. What’s more, we don’t lock you into any expensive subscriptions.

With EZAi, we provide 51 templates and our models are constantly being trained and updated with new templates. Unlike Jasper and Copy.ai, our app is available on both iOS and Android. We understand that small businesses don’t have the same budget as big corporations, that’s why we focus on empowering the “one-man bands”.

Our app also comes with a range of moderation filters to protect our users. The interface is simple and user-friendly, so you can collaborate with other EZAi users, create projects, and edit on the fly. To top it off, we even give you 5,000 free credits to get you started. Don’t forget, we have App Templates set up specifically for our Adalo users and friends.

EZAi is the perfect way to take your business to the next level with Artificial Intelligence. Experience the power of AI for yourself and join us today!

7 Likes

I am blown away :exploding_head: - First ChatGPT and now an Adalo built AI App!
Just used it to create an instagram post, WOW!

Great job!!! @iAppsNi

1 Like

Thanks so much, Mohammed! Your kind words mean a lot. 3 Months of Development from Start to Finish. Truth is I just got sick of paying like 100$ per month for Jasper and Copy Ai !!! And thought… im sure others feel the same :smiley:

3 Likes

Honestly, I am hearing about Jasper and Copy AI for the first time now.
Good thing is, I probably won’t try them out and just keep using EZAi.

Your 3 months of hard work will not go to waste my friend :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Mohammed :slight_smile: :pray: :pray: Look forward to seeing what you produce on Adalo!

Wow! Great app, I love it! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks a lot James!! V Kind :slight_smile: Any feedback is appreciated, thank you! :pray:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks boss :muscle:

1 Like

I don’t know how this can be useful to me, but this is great work!:+1:

1 Like

I’ve tested the app on Android and is very nice!
I will use it for my personal social medias
Thumbs up and keep up the good work :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you @IURII and @Eugen ! Very kind of you. Any feedback is greatly appreciated before I start losing an arm and a leg paying for paid ads :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::joy:

Hi, App looks so good, i have a doubt on loading screen how did you managed to bring this animation while getting the api request

Attached image for yoy reference and also how did you get the button visible when typing

A very much thanks if you help me on this @iAppsNi @adaloguy

Good luck to you guys!
The app looks nice and has some interesting features! Well done!

Hey, it’s just a visibility condition. I added a true false property to users called “show loader” is the first action (true) and last action (false) between the true and false action I carry out the API call. To get the progress bar to work I use hidden Input fields and use the Change Inputs 3 or 4 times between the true and false visibility conditions also.

The image is a Lottie file loader all group together.

Thank you @Indave ! Quickly trying to iterate to what users are wanting :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Anyone wanting to use EZAi drop me a DM with your email and I’ll up your credits to 10k for free !

Oh my gosh this is amazing! :slight_smile:

Wow, pretty amazing, how were you able to incorporate a text field that the user can change formating of the text, I was able to incorporate OpenAI assistant in Adalo, however i m not getting the text formating that Assistant generates , i m getting plain text in adalo, would love to keep the same formating, even add that text generation animation that GPT has, pls let me know, Awesome App I hope you had great success with it:

I guess it’s with the NoCode Monkey’s Rich Text component!

1 Like