🎤 Feedback Friday! 1/21/2022

What did you ship this week? What are you working on? Let the community give you feedback. It makes us all better!

• Implemented email verification
  • Working on publishing the app for the first time for testing
1 Like

What are you building?

1 Like

Nice! I’m a little confused on what you are building. What are providers? You might want to make that a little more clear.

Would it make it clearer if instead of providers I use the word suppliers?

Yes! That makes more sense to me. By supplier, do you mean suppliers of products? Say I’m a business and I sell three different items. All of these items are from a different supplier. Your app would help me keep all of their information in one place?

Correct.

But not only for businesses. We individuals also have suppliers: mobile phones and internet, broadband, electricity, gas, insurance, finance, etc.

Makes more sense? :slightly_smiling_face:

This is helpful, as I’ve struggled with the use of providers or suppliers to make the message clearer.

1 Like

Yes, that makes more sense. I’m a big proponent of clarity in branding. If you have the time, I recommend reading Building a Storybrand and Marketing Made Simple. These two books have been really helpful for me. Also, this is a great article on building landing pages that convert: My step-by-step guide to landing pages that convert

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like