Forms now come with a unchangeable submit action "CREATE" a new collection or "LOGIN" if a collection is "USERS"

HI there,

Since yesterday, when I drop a new form to a screen and then select the collection for the form, one unchangeable action is added to the submit button. For users collection the unchangeable collection is “LOGIN” and for all other Collections the unchangeable action is “CREATE”.

Why is it happening? Are something changed in Adalo forms on last days?

Is someone else with the same problem?

Could you take a screenshot of the issue?

I think Alencar means this section, however I believe this has always been like this? Because if you select a user collection for the form, you must choose between 3 actions which adds the click action to the button automatically.

@Alencar If you need a form that does something else, you would need to build it using inputs and button.

@James_App_Maker and @Edward, thanks for your support.
Attached some screenshots

showing what I’m talking about.

In the @Edward example, is exactly it that happens to me. I’m trying to create a profile update for this new app, exactly in the same way that I did several times for other apps.
Days ago I’m able to create a form, set it to users and select the “UPDATE” action. The login action never appears. The problem here is that is impossible to remove the Login (for users collections) or create (for all other collections).

@Edward said:
“Because if you select a user collection for the form, you must choose between 3 actions which adds the click action to the button automatically.”

How I chose between these 3 actions? I don’t see any option to change the “Login” action.
Also, how can I remove the “CREATE” action that is now automatically added for the form in other collections?

Thanks.

You should be able to select between the actions here:

2 Likes

Not sure I can see an error here, I have just tested and all seems normal.

What I think you may be missing to achieve what you are speaking of is a link to the form from a record.

If you create a form that you want to use to update a record, you will not get the update option unless you have another screen with a list that is linking to it.

The following shows the option with no link from a list…

The following shows the option with a list linking to the page with the form…

Is this your issue?

2 Likes

@Edward and @crmorris2 ,

Thank you, I really don’t saw the dropdown under the collection.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.