Get all records with Zapier

Hi,

How do you get all records of a collection with Zapier? And can it update a property of ALL Users? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Florian

Hi Florian,

This is very easy with integromat.

1 Like

Yes, thank you, but how does it work in Zapier?

I never tried it so I don’t no if it’s going to work or if it’s even possible with Zapier.

1 Like

Hmm… ok, thank you. Then I just have a little different question for the picture that you sent: Isn’t an Iterator necessary to update ALL Records that were listed?

No, it’s not necessary just make sure to put the limit in the first Adalo module to 1000000000000

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you so much! That saves me a lot of operations! One last question: If I have these two modules (List Records and Update a Record) and 30 records, is it going to cost me 31 operations or only two? So would it be 1 operation per record?

I don’t really know, I just know that it updates each record one by one.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hi @Florian ,
Integromat calculates based on trigger and actions/operations. so it will count every update.

So for example:

If you trigger getting 30 records, that is 1 trigger but the 30 records don’t count, but now when you process 30 updates, then it will count as 30 actions, so in the end you have 31 credits spent. The more modules you add more actions it will charge.

In Zapier to get the data you can use Webhooks as they don’t really have HTTP Requests like Integromat.

Zapier has integration with Adalo, but not sure if has limit in getting records.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.