πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Group Chat Template "70% Discount" for Template only

Hi @joelnest ,

Thanks for nice words.

It was lots of trials and lost some good night sleeps too. :grinning:

Change Log, September 14, 2021

Moving actions from list level to component’s level inside list, when starting conversation.

Fixing add users to be scrollable.

Fixing remove users to update boolean property instead of delete action

Fixing add admin to hide current admins.

Would it be okay to use a template of your chat, I am really trying to get the chat just right and after seeing everything yours offers I am truly impressed.

This is a paid template and will send you more information in private message.

Hi Yongki, if you want to sell this template, Boglex have a website with Adalo apps Templates. We can list your template! www.boglex.de/shop

Hi Alex,

Nice website.

I prefer to reply in private message.

Thanks.

Change Log, October 19, 2021

Unread and read messages
In the conversation screen, there is a number indicating how many unread messages.
Indicator and number of unread messages will disappear once the user enter into messages screen.

In the messages screen, there is an indicator that the messages have been read.
Read indicator of messages (green check mark) will appear once other user enter the same conversation into messages screen, or when other user send messages or after certain few seconds.

Screen Recording 2021-10-19 at 11.58.02 AM (1)

Available on version 3.5 and above.

Hopefully this gives assurance that Adalo can achieve some high standard requirements than other no code tools which are having difficulty to achieve the same thing.

I wonder what would happen if performance will be increased, more complex and high standard apps will emerge and will be more useful to users.

2 Likes

For those who have purchased, this update is free, please notify me through private message.

1 Like

@Yongki I like what you’ve done. I’m curious as to what the cost of the app is, I would like to implement some of the features.

Hi @Drearystate ,

It is here,

We can discuss in private message on how you want to integrate to your apps.

I think only Bubble template like this one that have similar functionality, other no code tools only scratching the skin.

I think a clarification is needed.

• Adalo does not facilitate template marketplace like Bubble or Glide
  • This forum is about helping as much as possible with free efforts
  • Some activities are not meant for free support, because they involve deeper understanding, practices that come from experience and time commitment

That is why I hide the price, but with just a click to the blurred box, it will show up.

There are 3 type of prices, and as far as my research they are all underpriced compared to other similar functionality, even the integration support is not supported by other platforms which is actually very true, because merging no code apps means rebuilding.

So, I am about as very supportive as I can and if possible bring back some of my knowledge to support this free forum.

Everyone will learn a lot from each other if they have enough time and effort.

That is wonderful story, hope for the best for you. :grinning:

If you are interested in my free template, you can find here.

I am sorry then, didn’t mean for others to feel that way.

So I was working on notifications for my chat app and came up with a way to list message count of unread messages on each chat even with group chats. Has anyone else looked into this?

1 Like

Also set it up so that in every group chat you can click on any message and see a list of who has read the message and who hasn’t. It will also tell you when they read the message if they read it. I did it with modalo and one without which I used to add the last time they were in the chat.

1 Like

How do you make this?

Great your project !!

I am currently building a chat, already functional. The next step was precisely that, to be able to create groups. How could I integrate it or know how it works in order to adapt it to my project? I would be very grateful!

Very good work!!

In message, there is expiration date, so if current time is after that expiration, it will be hidden.

To have group chat, we need to add additional users to members, it a many to many relationship, so use update action then choose add users.

To get the details, you can buy the template.

@Yongki Where do you get the template?