Help with Date and Time selection

I want to include a feature where a user can select from available dates and times. The issue is, when I use the time & date picker, the user is able to choose any time they want. Is there a way to make it so the user can only choose times in between 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM?

Yes, you need to add a collection of booking days and a collection of booking times. Add a many-to-one relationship between booking days and booking times (Booking days can have many booking times and booking times belong to 1 day).

Add a true/false to the booking times called “Booked” and a user relationship (one-to-many) with booking times (booking times can have 1 user, users can have many booking times).

You’ll need to set up a way to create the booking times for your admins and the way to select the available times for the regular users.

To speed up this process, I’ve created a template that I’m selling on the Templar Design Adalo template marketplace called “Book A Meeting” that you can purchase that features this exact functionality.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.