I’m trying to build a button that records a daily task. The user is supposed to press a button each day that they perform the task (similar to the Streaks app).
However I can’t seem to get this to record in a way that I can use the information.
What I tried:
- Created a button: This opens a modal that asks if the task was performed today or yesterday. (similar to Streaks)
- If the user records “Today”, this should change the button from visible to invisible (and make a second button visible).
- I created a collection called Writing Day.
- This collection includes Date and User (relationship is Multi-Multi)
- I can’t seem to get the Initial button to turn invisible. I can’t call any information to allow me to make a rule.
- I’m having an issue where if the user presses “Today” and then the next day presses “Yesterday”, it will record twice. (It would be best if i could have the “yesterday” button disappear as well as make a rule that dates can only be recorded once.)
Basically, I’m having an issue with setting up the database in order to set rules against it. If you can help it would be much appreciated. I’ve spent the last few days trying to figure something out and I can’t seem to get it to work.