Help with ordering app for restaurants

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help or is experiencing the same issues as me. I am trying to finish this app which is the most important part is the menu and the customization of the ordering process/items.

I have modified the ordering app template which is awesome but there are some things that I can’t figure out to work with my custom lists like appetizers, drink, main entrees, and such.

I have reached out to a few people already but I was wondering if anyone would be able to record a short like 1 min or so video tutorial on adding menu with the ability to customize like no onions or choice which meat or ingredients for tacos.

I am a visual learner, so reading how to do it would have to be broken down to a child’s interpretation lol

I would love my app to be able to have the customization of this app below:

121577935_889626084904151_1448757828438125038_n|231x500

Examples of what I am experiencing if it helps:

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 9.43.09 AM|690x366

I don’t have the same options as the pre-made template one:

I get this:

Any help would be awesome!

Thank you in advance and if you have the "buy you a coffee " or a donation button on a social channel, I will show my appreciation for the help!

I’m having a chat with Ashley about this tonight

I would love to hear what y’all come up with.

Anything helps.

As alreayd mentioned in the other thread: This tutorial on Toggles will lead you in the right direction: Toggles - Adalo Resources

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.