Help With WebApp Side Menu

So I have been trying everything I can think of to fix this. I want to create a side menu that is always open on my webapp. I have a rectangle that I have put everything into. The problem I am having is that no matter what size I make the actual page or the rectangle, the rectangle is always shorter than the page. I want the rectangle to be the same size as the page.

Is it possible to do this? I attached a photo of what it is doing now.

Can you just increase the size of your rectangle? have it go off the screen?

No I’ve been trying that. I make the rectangle longer than the page and the page shorter so that they are the same size. But every time the rectangle stays shorter than the page. Its incredibly frustrating.

Just a thought, have you played with the fixed setting under edit styles? I’ve had to set to bottom in some instances to get things to display properly.

1 Like

Yes. Whether I do top or bottom fixed, on the webapp it just makes the rectangle take up half of the screen width wise. And the length issue is still there.

I have literally tried everything I can think of. Im no coder though so I don’t know much about this sort of thing.

What if you just made that extra color bar part of your background image?

Oh! That’s a good idea. I dont have a background image but I could try that. Ill update how it works. Thanks!

1 Like

You are very welcome!

Yay! Thank you. Its working really well this way :smiley:
I don’t know why I didn’t think of that lol

Glad you got it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.