How To Access an E-Book App Template?

When I signed up / logged in for the first time, I was asked a series of questions about what kind of app I wanted to build. At the end of it all, the system gave me a very nice “journal app” template, complete with all the screens and components I needed, which even came with an app icon and everything, which is awesome!

Problem is, now I want to build more like an E-book-style app (or possibly some other knowledge app like a magazine or recipe app) and I cannot figure out how to get back to that initial set-up stage to then have the system pre-build me a series of screens, components, etc…

Yes, I understand how to create a new app from the menu, and I see they have a few templates there, but none of the available templates relate to a journal (let alone an e-book, magazine or recipe book). So where did the original journal app that they set up for me come from ??? And how do I get back to that initial set-up screen, except this time have Adaolo pre-build me an E-book, magazine or recipes app?

Your kind advice would be much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.