The app has a database with two collections:
- Users (email, password)
- Topics (image, category, statement, number true, number false)
The app has the following pages:
- Signup page, which feeds the Users database
- Login page
- Topics page: a list of statements + True Button and False Button for each statement
- Create New Topic page: a form, which feeds the Topics database
I struggle with the following:
- How to make the list of statements on Page 3 collect a True/False value (from users, other than the one who created the topic) to feed into the Topics database.
- How to count the number of unique users, who selected the True value for any given statement.
- How to display right next to each statement, the number of unique users, who selected the True value for that statement.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!