How to avoid duplicate phone number records

I am creating an app wherein I don’t want users with same phone numbers to be added.
Is it possible in Adalo ? How can I add a check ?

Hi @Nitish,

You would need a Custom form and make that action conditional! All Users Count > is equal to > 0 and a filter that phone number property > is equal to > Other components > phone number input!

You can watch this video made by Victor : Adalo Hints: how to prevent from creating duplicate records in the collection - YouTube

Thank you

1 Like

Having duplicate phone number records can be a frustrating and time-consuming issue for any organization or individual. In order to avoid this problem, it’s important to have a system in place for checking and verifying phone numbers before they are entered into your database. One effective solution for this is to use a USA temporary phone number. These types of phone numbers are designed to be used for a limited period of time, and can be easily discarded or replaced once they are no longer needed. Additionally, using a temporary phone number can also help to protect the privacy of your clients or customers by providing a disposable contact option.