How to Empty Image Picker

Hi guys, does anyone know how to empty the image picker? Let’s say I am using it for a chat but if user decides not to send an image I want to set the conditional action when the image picker is empty/full. However, I don’t see any option how to “unselect” the image once it’s picked. Does anyone please know? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I. would love to know this as well.

2 Likes

@anon78309838 Could you please help us? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a limitation with the image picker component right now with how it was designed. It needs to be updated in order to allow for this behaviour.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. However, it would be useful for the next time to let users know there is such limitation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

when i upload an image to a form then load the form at a later date it stores the previous image and I must select it to upload a new image.

2 Likes

Any update on that please?

2 Likes

this is driving me crazy if user does not select another image it saves the previous upload to the new record. this seams to be a huge issue! any one else see this problem? The change field value action will only work on text fields?

3 Likes

Are you guys going to fix?

1 Like

The issue is known and is being prioritised accordingly. I cannot give any estimation on when this will be fixed but it will be fixed.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.