How to keep value in form when hiding it

Hi @sKuD,

Ok, I understand the issue now. As I understood your requirements:

• list is displayed to a user
  • user filters the list by entering value in Input
  • list is filtered dynamically (results are displayed)
  • user presses a button
  • input must disappear AND list should remain filtered.

With this strict requirements, I can’t imagine a direct solution to the problem, unfortunately :(. Though couple of workarounds might be useful:

• have 2 lists on the screen, make them conditionally visible (say, using True/False property in Users collection, call it “ButtonPressed”). The first list should be visible when ButtonPressed is False - this is where search results are displayed, it is filtered by Input.
    Then, after button is pressed, you copy the value from the Input to another input (transparent) or into the DB (you can create additional property, call it “FilterValue” to store the value in Users collection).
    Then you update ButtonPressed to True → second list is displayed. And second list should be filtered by another input or value from Logged-in User → FilterValue.
  • Another possible workaround could be storing the value from the input to the database, and filter the list by this value. See here, for example - Is it possible to Autosave input? - #3 by Victor (you can use autosaved input value to filter the list). Or you can use component by @Michael: 🐒 Autosave Text Input | New Component from NoCode Monkey

Hope this helps.

Best regards, Victor.