How to set up/launch my app : free content and paid membership

Dear all,

I am developping my first app with Adalo.

I am willing to have a free version of the app and a paid version (monthly and yearly memberhsip).
The paid better version offer access to more content and more features.

The free user can download the app and use it for free. Whenever he wants, he can upgrade to the paid version by selecting a membership plan.

What are my options ?

How to set it up?

Thanks a lot for your guidance!

Regards,

Cyril

Hi @CyrilVan

This topic has been covered many times in the forum. A simple search and you will find content related to it.

• Set a user true/false property. True when they are subscribed and false when they are not.
  • When they subscribe, you change that property to true.
  • And you only show certain content if the user’s subscription property is true.

You will need Adalo’s IAP component to allow your users to subscribe in the native apps.

That component is in beta, but you can contact Adalo support to request access to that feature.

Hi charles

Thanks for your response.

I posted again because when I searched in the forum the responses were not clear :slight_smile: some people said I need 2 apps (one free and one with paid memberhsip) and it was not possible another way. Explaining that we can not change from Free to Paying.
Some people said something similar to you.
I just want to make sure I am going in the right direction.

That’s okay.

To be clear, you do not need to have two apps for that.

The flow I explained before works well and is all in one app.

Perfect. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.