In your video, I don’t see the mechanism to add a user to a campaign. I do see the “I’m in” button which functions much like a “favorite” in other sites (hope I am correct).
Click on that button and make sure you are doing 2 actions.
- update the current campaign with the current logged in user name.
- Update the logged in user with the current campaign name.
If you only do one or the other the “magic text” won’t show you the user name / email. You need to connect both campaigns and users together, then the magic text will change.
On your campaign screen (in the video) you show a “campaign KPI” which I assume is where you want your client to be able to see which users joined that campaign.
I changed the “enter text” into a custom list. I changed the following:
- List is of users > Current Campaign > Requested.
- Changed title. Current Users > Username.
- Changed sub title. Current users > Email.
Make sure that you use current users and NOT logged in user.
I hope I got the overall idea. If you want to see my editor or have any questions, please feel free to ask.