I cannot for the life of me figure out how to sign up a new user so that they select their “master type” from three options and then pass that info so that they see 1 of 3 different screens to then complete that users type’s subtypes and head on to their unique profile.
- Splash page
- Landing page redirecting to signup or login
- Signup page with six fields
- terms agreement page
- verify email - b. success - c. oops page cycle
- verify phone - b. success - c. oops page cycle
- loading page (for only after the signing up process)
- 2 final steps select SUBTYPE T/F user fields & DEFINE POSITIONS dropdown
- user profile should load
- a database with 3 MASTER TYPES linked to the user profile
- three T/F fields in the user profile
- a loading page with conditional actions to redirect, BUT I cannot figure out how to get it to toggle a T/F TRUE.
I thought was cleaner to have one dropdown where a new user selects MASTER TYPE ONLY (because with subtypes, I would have SIX radio buttons) but maybe I need three different sign-up pages?