I have some questions about the number of users and data storage:

First I want to clarify that I am not a programmer and I am not an expert in many computer things therefore some potential customers ask me the following about the applications I could develop with adalo.

1. How many users are supported per seat?
  2. How many transactions are supported at the same time in the same database?
  3. The maximum amount of data storage per seat is 5g?
  4. If the maximum amount of data storage exceeds 20Gs of the business plan, can it be increased?
  5. How can I increase the data storage of the seat? How much would it cost?
  6. If I add a seat, does it increase the data storage?
  7. In case the application exceeds the limit of users and storage, how is the procedure to be able to move my application to another server?
  8. Does it have a price to get the code and put it on another server?
  9. If you don’t know the answer to SOME QUESTIONS, who can I ask?

Thank you very much for your help.

PERC

Hi @perc80

1. One user per seat.
  2. This is also tough to answer. It depends on many things that could affect this answer dramatically but the answer is theoretically “as many as possible” as this is a supply and demand feature in server performance scaling.
  3. Yes
  4. Yes
  5. Scroll down on pricing page: https://www.adalo.com/pricing
  6. Yes
  7. This wouldn’t be necessary. It scales automatically.
  8. We do not provide the ability to export the code at this time.
  9. https://info.adalo.com/submit-a-support-ticket

Thank you for your answers, suddenly I didn’t know how to formulate them, I will try again, because I need more details. I ask all these questions because I have a client that needs a web application, android and Ios that allows a large number of visitors at the same time and that will save a lot of information, and I do not know how reliable it would be to make this application with Adalo.

1. When I talk about user, I mean the end user who will use the application.
  2. When you say “in server performance scaling“ That is, that I can adapt the performance of the server according to the needs that come out in time?

Thanks

The scaling is done automatically by AWS.

ok is to say that the adalo servers are on Amazon, if so it is good to know. Thanks

Re users and seats:

You pay per for each “person who will create and edit Adalo apps”

End users, consumers, site visitors, people who will use the apps you create - free/limited by the amount of data storage used… ie the 5GB for $50 thing.

Hope that helps