I really don't know anymore

Why aren’t there tutorials for the simplest settings like “How to implement contact me” so that the subject and sender’s email address arrive in your email? Or how to connect a website with an Adalo application? From what I understand, Adalo is a no-code platform, but people’s explanations are often so complicated that I don’t know if I’m coming or going. Personally, I first heard about JSON, API, CSV, ABB format in Adalo. I’ve never dealt with them before. Honestly, maybe I wouldn’t even if I had money to pay someone to make an application for me. And this option “call an expert” would charge me half of my monthly salary for an hour. Where do I get the money for that? Aren’t there people from Adalo who follow the forum and when they see the most common questions, they make some tutorials? Not the ones that last 3 minutes where they cram 10 things into one tutorial and you try to figure out what they even said. I would love to be as smart and knowledgeable as Dillon, Victor, or Patrick, but I don’t know. And now I’m at the mercy of whether someone will answer me while the price I paid for Adalo is being paid every month. Far from it that I don’t like Adalo. It’s great to me, but with the price I’m making the application and asking someone to help me with a few things that I see everyone keeps repeating, asking for 500 euros, come on, please don’t.
Or perhaps I’m mistaken. Maybe there are solutions or tutorials somewhere, but perhaps I’m not resourceful enough to find them?

I hear you.
The forum has very few high level discussions compared to a few years ago.
It is largely new comers looking for help on things that require a foundation or understanding. It’s like running before one can walk. If you do the adalo academy entirely then maybe the foundation is built

Adalo does not dedicate resources to the community, contrary to other nocode platforms. Those answering questions do so largely for no reward. .

In any case, to send an email to yourself each time a form is submitted, you can use a Zapier integration or custom action with an API call to an email service provider.

:+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your understanding. I was a bit frustrated while writing because I’ve been waiting and still waiting for someone to respond.I understand that no one will be paid if they respond to me, and that it really is just about the goodwill of other people. That’s why I gave up on some things I wanted to integrate into my app. I’ve looked through everything I could in previous topics to help myself, but I haven’t found a solution, and I’ve spent over 100 hours on YouTube listening to tutorials.