Image selector causing my app to crash

I recently uploaded my app to Testflight and I just noticed how whenever I use the image selector it causes my app to crash instantly. I tried to copy the app and create a new build but that did not seem to change anything.

Hi Justin,

Welcome to the Community! :partying_face:

This looks like a bug. I believe Adalo pushed a fix for this a couple of days ago but looks like there is still an issue with the iOS version.

Please submit a support ticket.

Also, when you are filling out the ticket be sure to include a video & in the description include the steps you took for the image picker to crash so it is easier on the support team to reproduce it on their end.

1 Like

Hi Justin,

Did you try pushing a new build to see if it works? Thanks!

Hi. This issue is still happening. Do you have any updates on this?

I uploaded a new build and it works fine now! It must be a bug that happens when you publish your app because it happens sometimes still when I update something. I would say to just re-upload your app if it happens to you and to check before you publish.

This issue should be resolved.

You will need to create a new build of your app for this fix to be applied to your app tough.

If you do still experience an issue here, then please do Submit a Support Ticket

Hi. This is still happening in my new build…

Experiencing this also!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.