Import Excel List with formula

Hello, I need your help.
I have an Excel list with formulas that I would like to include. Is this possible?

As can be seen in the picture, I have an Excel in which exercises are listed and marked with numbers. In the attached table, the numbers for the performed exercises can be entered with the performed number. The numbers of the respective exercises are always added in the first table.
A new entry in the table with the values ​​should be possible in the app.

Can someone help me here or recommend a known solution?

Many thanks for your help

Hello, in order to import a file of data, first it should be according to the format and tables of the current database collection. So it’s preferable to download a csv of the collection when it’s empty and then you can write the data in it and then import it back to your Adalo app’s database.

Thank you!

Can my project be realized at all in the basic version or do I already have to make further in-app purchases?

Can you please specify your question?

Thank you!

As you can see in the picture above, I would like to realize that I can fill a table with new entries via the app.
the information includes exercise numbers as in cell G8: 1,2,3
In the cells C1 (exercise 1), C2 (exercise 2), C3 (exercise 3) it should now be filtered out how often exercise 1 and 2 and 3 was entered and the number of times exercise 1 should have been entered should be added. The number of exercises performed can be found in cells I6 to I9.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.