In my app, i have multiple screens and there are all in custom list. I have added the toggle in the icon type, but i am still not able to connect all of those screens to one favorite list. i need that a logged in user can have multiple fav items from diff

in my app, i have multiple screens and there are all in custom list. I have added the toggle in the icon type, but i am still not able to connect all of those screens to one favorite list. i need that a logged in user can have multiple fav items from different screens and it leads to one favorite list screen.

@kanakarya,

Could you explain your issue a bit with some screenshots or from a video?

i need to connect all these card list items to favorite screen by the logged in user. Can you guide me through this step by step

So in a one screen you need to show all favourites from different collections? You can add several lists in that screens and connect them to the collections ( you can copy and paste the same collections) and filter them for logged in user’s > ones (relationship property name)

If you like you could share your app as clonable ( maybe in a DM ) and I’ll create a video how to do that based on your app!

I didn’t get you. can you tell me step by step please?

If I understood clear your problem, so it’s about list filtering. User can have multiple fav items. So you need database in this case, where to store data about that favorite items. And than to filter those items if you want to show deferent fav items, for example - fav cats, fav dogs and so on. So think about database structure and it depends on what you want to show users and in which way. So screens you can’t connect, but data which are stored in that screens without big problems you can do it and than to show it in one screen.

Since you need to have all favorites from every collection you could copy that lists one by one into that favorites screen and filter them for logged in user’s > favorites. If you need to show all favorites in a one collection you need to store them in a one collection. Like this : https://youtu.be/b0Lw8jgLaLk ( Made by Victor )

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.