Incorrect height/width on Switch component turned into list

I may be missing something obvious here but I can’t figure out what it is :frowning:

I am using a Switch component to implement a Follow/Unfollow functionality, with an added complexity that I need to make that switch component into a list to get access to the data I need (for the exact reasons, this is the use case I am implementing: Cannot access field to update it on screen it would seem doable - #6 by jnestour).

My issue is that the switch component is cropped both horizontally and vertically:
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 6.08.46 PM

I have tried to adjust the height/width of the list component, but this doesn’t seem to have any effect:

I’m sure there is a simple way to fix this and I’m missing it… Any pointer would be hugely appreciated :slight_smile:

Is your list filtered down to only show one single item?

Otherwise you could try resizing the list component:

@anon78309838 Yes, it is indeed filtered down to only show one item. Resizing doesn’t seem to change anything even if I make the sizes very large :frowning:

This is a tricky one. I may need to experiment further with it to get it to look good. It’s not a perfect process but just experimenting with matching up bounding boxes or just resizing something slightly larger will often fix these issues.

Also try making them a group.

Hi @jnestour @anon78309838,

In some case for me it worked, when I put a rectangle under the switch, so that the switch is completely inside it. Also, the list boundaries should be outside the rectangle as well.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.