We have 2 new components from NoCode Monkey to introduce.
You can now have to types of actions. Click for one action. Click and hold for another. They even work in lists.
(Cool tip: You can make the Rectangle component transparent and place it over anything to give it the Long-Press feature as well, even list items.)
Try the Demo
This is so cool! I have several questions, apologies if they sound basic:
- if I purchase this component once, can I use it across all my apps?
- will this work if my database is set up with an external database?
- can I set the duration of the long-press?
- can I make a menu pop up with a long press?
- if I use this in a PWA, can I set right-click actions?
Thanks for the questions @AddyEdwin
You can use the components across all apps that are under the same Team Name (you can find this in your settings)
Database doesn’t matter. It will work the same way the regular image component/rectangle component works in regards to that.
There currently is no way to set the duration. Although this is an interesting improvement point. I’ll keep this in mind if/when we do upgrades in the future.
The long press is just an action. You can do anything that you can do with other actions. So the answer is yes.
No, you can’t set right click actions.
It is able to save image from a webview?