iOS App Build Failed

My builds are still failing… as of 10 pm on Friday…

This is getting really frustrating. None of my build is successful. Last successful build was 5 days ago.
still-fail-ios-build

29 times man!

1 Like

I am not sure if the error is the same, but I keep failing too.

1 Like

Maybe Adalo can make an option of using other method to manually upload to Testflight if this keeps of failing.

@KAIJ
Does this mean I can contact the Adalo team and ask them to create a build for me?

i don’t think they have that option yet.

Working for me again. I’m based in the US. Not sure if that matters

I see.

Maybe it depends on the usage situation.

I live in Japan and I keep getting errors and failed builds.

Mine have been successful all day today, UK here, if that matters! Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Yes! Mine has finally gone through.

1 Like

Good for you.

I tried a build earlier and it failed.

My builds are still failing as well tonight.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the info.

I just did the build too, but it failed.

@RM08666 You can try check the error message. Press ctrl+F and jump to the bottom of the page and see what might be the problem.

My builds are STILL not working as of this morning. Three days for me now with ZERO word from support or any acknowledgement in the forums of downtime, etc.

New App. First build ok. A second one where I just changed text failed and all others too. Error says

Saving images to /Users/administrator/Code/TestApp2/images
ERROR RETRIEVING FILE: {
url: ‘2950278e386a573ba1bf111ab7e02746bf7825ada51847440c4e3ee0d1725a7b.png’,
filename: ‘Logo_quer_white.png’
} InvalidParameterType: Expected params.Key to be a string
at ParamValidator.fail (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:50:37)
at ParamValidator.validateType (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:232:10)
at ParamValidator.validateString (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:154:32)
at ParamValidator.validateScalar (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:130:21)
at ParamValidator.validateMember (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:94:21)
at ParamValidator.validateStructure (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:75:14)
at ParamValidator.validateMember (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:88:21)
at ParamValidator.validate (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:34:10)
at Request.VALIDATE_PARAMETERS (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/event_listeners.js:132:42)
at Request.callListeners (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/sequential_executor.js:106:20) {
code: ‘InvalidParameterType’,
time: 2022-03-20T16:41:34.640Z
}
ERROR RETRIEVING FILE: {
url: ‘2d1aed692e1dccabbd6676fd38bd0bd4b6042d8d36c1824d7626478c9907e715.png’,
filename: ‘EIA_Quer.png’
} InvalidParameterType: Expected params.Key to be a string
at ParamValidator.fail (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:50:37)
at ParamValidator.validateType (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:232:10)
at ParamValidator.validateString (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:154:32)
at ParamValidator.validateScalar (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:130:21)
at ParamValidator.validateMember (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:94:21)
at ParamValidator.validateStructure (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:75:14)
at ParamValidator.validateMember (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:88:21)
at ParamValidator.validate (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/param_validator.js:34:10)
at Request.VALIDATE_PARAMETERS (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/event_listeners.js:132:42)
at Request.callListeners (/Users/administrator/Code/packager/node_modules/aws-sdk/lib/sequential_executor.js:106:20) {
code: ‘InvalidParameterType’,
time: 2022-03-20T16:41:34.641Z
}

So some problems with the file transfers It seems related to AWS.

@KAIJ
Thank you for your advice.

I have checked the error message.

Is there a possible workaround I can implement?

And I see that others are still having build issues.

My builds are still failing. 4 days now.

2 Likes

Ticket submitted… Iam only able to build a app 1 time. When i try to build again (even without changing anything) I get these errors. The current state of adalo makes me sad.

Can anybody currently build for ios?