iOS App Build Failed

My last successful build was 5 days ago. This is getting out of hand. Ticket submitted and they said this was Apple’s problem, but if Adalo customers are not able to create builds on Adalo’s service, this should also be Adalo’s problem.

1 Like

How we are suppose to fix it? We cant contact apple on this since we dont have access to source code. Its adalo fault. @adalojosh Whats up there?

We need to ask for lost compensation for almost 5 days with no communication from Adalo.

My builds are still failing after 5 days.

We did have some widespread build outages last week but those should be better now. Any build issues now should be one-offs that our support team can help you get fixed. Is anyone else still having issues?

1 Like

Yes. I’m still having issues. It’s been 5 days. Nothing from support.

My app, which build perfecty 48 hr ago does not build anymore. 12 fails now. I already send ticket my error log. its something with file aws

ERROR RETRIEVING FILE: {
url: ‘2d1aed692e1dccabbd6676fd38bd0bd4b6042d8d36c1824d7626478c9907e715.png’,
filename: ‘EIA_Quer.png’
} InvalidParameterType: Expected params.Key to be a string

I am still having build issues after 5 days. I submitted a support ticket on day one and was told by Jessi & Astha that Adalo cannot do anything about it because it’s an Apple issue. I have tried multiple apps, I have repopulated App Store Passwords, I have adjusted components, nothing seems to work and I have had zero success in 5 days.

just tried again. Failed.

Hey @RM08666 This appears to be an issue with the maximum number of certificates in your Apple Developer Console. You can only have two active certificates at a time, so if two exist already, Adalo will not be able to create one for your builds. You’ll need to revoke one, and then this should succeed!

Sorry for downtime last week, but that was resolved as of Friday night, so most remaining issues are likely one off. I will try to reply here with some insights for each of you. I have also talked with the team to go through our queues and prioritize iOS build errors so we can be sure to get you all unblocked!

I found the following. First build went OK but when I tried build again (no changes) I get error. Can you please pass that to support? Its reproducable. I create new app, build on ios all ok. I build again … failed with error regarding RETRIEVING FILE.

bugg
ERROR RETRIEVING FILE: {
url: ‘2950278e386a573ba1bf111ab7e02746bf7825ada51847440c4e3ee0d1725a7b.png’,
filename: ‘Logo_quer_white.png’
} InvalidParameterType: Expected params.Key to be a string

another try and I getting this now

I’m having the same issue. I think it might be a problem on Apple’s end.

Trying to log directly into App Store Connect seemed to be pretty glitchy for me.

Finally loaded the page after like 5 mins. took a while.

I’m getting this

It’s important to notice that developer.apple.com is down

It could be an issue on Apple’s side at the moment.

2 Likes

Hey Ben,
Could you elaborate on this? When you say certificates… I have a bunch. I also have many app specific passwords because I have like four apps actively available on the App Store. But I have many certificates for different things and have never encountered this problem for anything, until the time Adalo wasn’t building apps. Also, this doesn’t seem to be limited to a couple people, it seems consistent with many.

Many Apple services are down.

1 Like

I just successfully completed a new TestFlight upload (although it’s been processing at Apple for longer than usual).

2 Likes

Not having this issue specifically, but I am getting the warning from Apple about the 14.4 SDK and needing to upgrade to support iOS 15 SDK or later by April 25th. Any plans to support that in time?

1 Like

Yea same here. Hopefully whatever issues they’re having will be resolved soon.

My build is in a queue for awhile now, this is better than failing so hopefully progress is being made. I still have not heard from support on what i need to do on my end so who knows whats really happening. lol

2 Likes