iOS App Build Failed

Any update Mark? I’m going on 45 minutes here and wanted to know if I should just take the night off.
Update: They just came through.

1 Like

I’m still working with support. Haven’t heard anything in the last 45mins or so. The build in queue failed. Lol.

Support did mention that apple is to blame for apart of it. Their servers are having issues too. Adalo has build issues as well. Not all are effected, only a handful of accounts.

@ben1
Thank you very much for your kind words.

When I build with one or no certificates, I get the following error and it fails.

“You have reached the maximum amount of Distribution certificates on your Bundle ID. Please remove one at Sign In - Apple then try building again.”

I got this error

Have you checked that you created the app in App Store Connect? That would be my guess. The app is missing from your team under App Store Connect.

Im sorry its not work to

And this I writed wrong bundle id so its writed not after build

Dude, you really don’t see the issue? :slightly_smiling_face:

This is the error you got:

“Couldn’t find “com.UngaGamers2.ios”…”

And this your setup:

Is “UngaGamers - com.UngaGamers2.ios” equal to “com.UngaGamers2.ios”? :eyes:

Your Bundle ID should only contain “com.UngaGamers2.ios”. Remove everything else!

This is also clearly clarified in Adalo’s documentation. I highly recommend reading it again and following the instructions step by step.

a side note, never use capital letters in bundles ID. That could let to chaos.

Just write in the field

com.ungagamers2.ios

2 Likes

“UngaGamers - com.UngaGamers2.ios” on apple connect = app name - “bundleid”
I used only bundle id apple connect takes automaticle the app name so beacuse UngaGamers - “com.UngaGamers2.ios” its my

@pushingpandas Thanks I test now :slight_smile: Im not taked >UngaGamers - bundle id< I only used bundle id and now worked to but we test with little letters :smiley:

It will work with Capitals Letters but its not a good thing to do and could be a problem later. Its untypical in programming to mix the letters. Better keep it simple and clean.

The problem with the maximum number of certificates was fixed, but another error occurred and I failed.

"Error packaging up the application "

I have never been able to build properly since I submitted a support ticket on 2022/2/6 about not being able to build.

I am really sad about this situation, even though I have paid to subscribe to the pro plan.

1 Like

60 failed builds in 7 days. I have been told that Adalo experts are on it. Adalo did recommend I reach out to Apple but they replied that they are unable to provide support for third party software that isn’t XCode. Hoping the issue is fixed soon. This is not a problem on my end.

2 Likes

I’m still having build issues, no successful build in a week.

1 Like

What’s up with the lack of support, Adalo?

8 million in funding & can’t help a paying user?

What’s the return policy for Adalo? I want to sign up for pro.
(Worried that the product / service may fall short)

I’m a paying customer and I always get a response from Adalo’s support team. Sometimes it takes longer than usual, but they eventually respond.

2 Likes

Good to hear. Guess it depends on the issue; the long wait could be a bit concerning if the issue affects a customer of the app builder.

I have the same problem even I changed the capital letter and I removed the numbers its not work so we need to wait then adalo fix but I dont know why adalo not set problem on adalo status.

It’s not on the Status because most probably the majority of users are not having issues building.