IOS/Testflight Build Failing

Hello,

I have been trying to upload a new Testflight but have been receiving multiple failed builds. Here is the error log below. Is this due to the new IOS coming out? Would be great to know if there is a quick fix for this! Thank you

> % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
> Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
*> *
> 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0
> 100 10471 100 10471 0 0 61958 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 61958
> xcrun: error: unable to load libxcrun (dlopen(/Applications/Xcode-11.6.app/Contents/Developer/usr/lib/libxcrun.dylib, 5): no suitable image found. Did find:
> /Applications/Xcode-11.6.app/Contents/Developer/usr/lib/libxcrun.dylib: code signature in (/Applications/Xcode-11.6.app/Contents/Developer/usr/lib/libxcrun.dylib) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: library load disallowed by system policy
> /Applications/Xcode-11.6.app/Contents/Developer/usr/lib/libxcrun.dylib: stat() failed with errno=45).

I am getting the same error as well. Dont have a solution, but interested in hearing replies.

Yea, I’m getting the error too as of now. I think we’d just have to wait for Adalo’s team to fix it. Most likely they’re doing some server upgrades, that’s why there might be intermittent issues

1 Like

Seems all fixed for now. I thought I was the only one or doing something wrong. Appreciate the reassurance, I hope it is fixed for you and pderl !

This issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing this, please let me know directly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.