Is it possible to create a dashboard?

Hello Adalo community!

Before starting developing our application with Adalo, we would like to know if it’s possible to create an internal admin dashboard to manage things like images and database values, or link the existing Adalo database to an external application that is in charge to manage our data?

I suppose the best way to do it is to use an external collection (custom or with something like Airtable…) ; but at the moment we will use Adalo’s one to get started.

Can we also create another application sharing the same database, for example, to split our administration and our application?

What can be done or not? How do you handle this?

Best regards,

Hiya, short answer to both questions is yes. I recently implemented in my app a custom Dashboard to update/delete/add new records, my intention here is that a VA (Virtual Assistant) will take over posting new content in the future.

1 Like

Yes, it’s very easy without having to do any external collections.

Simply add a true/false parameter to users and call it “Admin”

Create a new screen called “Admin Dashboard”. Link to the screen with a button that’s only visible if the user’s “Admin” parameter is “True”.

There, you can create whatever lists, forms, etc that you need to modify.

1 Like

Perfect, so we have to develop it ourselves,

Thank you! Have a nice day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.