Is this possible? Pill buttons as filters

Example from AllTrails where a user can select 1 or multiple filters that are visually displayed as pills/buttons. I.e. Dog-friendly, trail-running, etc.

I’ve tried a lot of different things - but cannot seem to get anything to work.

I’ve tried having the pill change the value of an input field > value of input field gets updated into a the “Trip” record.

I’ve tried having a save button that updates the “Trip” record with the new category - but I cannot get it to show multiple values.

I know this has something to do with creating a separate DB with a list of all the Trail categories - and then doing a Many to Many relationship. But changing that M:M relationship has been incredibly difficult to figure out.

Help please?!

Bump - please help!!!

Yes. Two buttons that change a true false in the user database with visibility changes to reflect the t/f then make multiple lists and have the visibility changed to reflect the specified filters.

kinda cumbersome but will achieve the desired effect.

slider range plugin from nocode monkey that but adjust another field in the users database and filter by that, set to reset when exiting the page.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.