Jquery widget for Adalo

Hello,

I’m trying to add a Jquery widget on Adalo for delivery service.

I installed the NocoderHQ HTML Renderer and tried to follow the steps available on the widget documentation site but doesn’t seem to work.

Detals here :
https://widget.mondialrelay.com/parcelshop-picker/v4_0/codesamples/Sample-LightImplementation.aspx

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot

Hi @chrl,

Unfortunately there are no known ways to run custom JavaScript in Adalo :frowning:

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Hi Victor :wave:

Victor can we upload the JS file and HTML file to a free web hosting like Tiny.host and can we add the link to the webview component for a Temporary solution?

Thank you :innocent:

Hi @dilon_perera,

Well using services like tiiny.host could be an option, though I have no idea whether this will work or not :slight_smile:
It’s a good idea to investigate this btw, as there are quite a lot of functionality provided by such widgets… I wish I had time for this :-/

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Hmm. Yes Victor. I’m testing this :innocent:

And I hope you will get time for this :blush:

Please share the results - everyone will benefit! Good luck

1 Like

Thank you Victor. I will share If this works. :+1: :+1:

Hi @chrl and Victor and Everyone :wave: :wave:

A good news :star_struck: :star_struck:

So I have added this Jquery widget to the Adalo app.

Here’s a video how it’s work.

And here’s a video how did I did that.

And to remove that message added by Tiny.host

tfdd

you need a paid plan. And not only Tiny.host their are many free web hosting services you can use.

So I hope @chrl this will solve your question and If it is you can mark it as the solution :innocent: :innocent:

And I hope this will help for others too :relaxed:

Thanks a lot !!
I’m gonna try this !

1 Like

Your welcome :innocent: :innocent:

I hope it will work :blush:

it’s working well but how do I can get the selected adress back in Adalo ?

1 Like

Happy to hear it works :innocent:

You mean that selected address in the map and add that address to the database of Adalo?

yes, absolutely :wink:
that’s really cool

Ohh @chrl . Hmm I think that is not possible :neutral_face:

Such a shame. I’ve felt the shipping part would be the tricky one… I’m gona try something else with an api tomorrow, lets see what will happening.
You re super nice anyway !!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.